Saturday, December 24, 2016

Off to See the Wizard….

7a54a-z76565787
I look in the mirror and sometimes (not so much lately), see the girl I use to be staring back. She has a look somewhere between terror and confusion, “What the HECK happened to my face?! Where are those perky boobies I use to be so proud of?!” AND my butt has moved to my hips! And it just gets worse from there…. sigh… moan…

Mirrors should be banned from any room where I might catch a glimpse of myself naked –  immediately!
e3a54-b189353144
Why, it was only yesterday that I was wearing tie-dye and bell bottoms! Long hair flying in the breeze. Tomorrow was years away and like Scarlet, fiddle-dee-dee, I’d worry about it tomorrow!
Hot? Heck, I can’t even stay warm….

So, here’s to all the girls and boys who find themselves staring into reality and seeing yesterday!
Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment