Monday, January 2, 2017

My Darlings...

Rain and drizzle all day, long, large thundering in the overcast sky. The only bright spot is my little Jack whose sweet face and soft eyes always undo me, melt my heart and cause me to smile. My little growler whose barks rattle my nerves, but how can you resist that face I wonder as I scold him yet again. How I adore my little man - and how I spoil him! LOL


My son's dog, darling Sookie, is no less spoiled. She is getting old and arthritis has caused her to slow and hop to get her back leg moving. Her joint supplements help, but I know that she will eventually be unable to continue to get around - and I dread the day. Since loosing my Bella, she has become even more dear to me.


My gold fish, part of a group of feeder fish I rescued from being eaten by a turtle we were sitting, have grown large, but unfortunately, one seems to be ill. I am hoping to move him to a tank by himself, but catching the little bugger has been impossible. I've added medication for sick fish, but I really want him separated from Curly and Moe... Yep, Curly, Larry & Moe. LOL

My Betta is named Felix... and he's a cutie, patootie. LOL


So, another day passes...

Globug

No comments:

Post a Comment