Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bright, Sunshiny Day....

Today has been everything the last week hasn't. Sun shining brightly in a clear blue sky, birds winging across the sky calling loudly to each other. My sweet furfaces lying in the sun and slowly baking some warmth into their bones. Perfect day, just perfect.

My Lupus had flared and sleeping was becoming harder and harder. My doctor has increased the milligram of the pain patches, which has helped. I slept a whole 6 hours last night, up from 2 to 3. Which means my attitude is ever so much better today!  My Jackie boy has noticed - mom played with him today - he has been terribly neglected for the last week or so. My poor boy! LOL

Goldfish have been medicated and the one that seemed sick is back to life. Good thing, I was getting tired of chasing him around to move him into another tank. LOL Guess that since I have another tank set up, I may have to buy another Betta... My son just bought one that has a blue body and white fins. Beautiful! Unlike me, he hasn't named him...but I'll take care of that oversight. LOL 

And my Jackie boy has toys all over the house. It looks like a psycho 3 year old is loose. It is an agility course trying to keep from tripping ever time I have to get up to do anything. Plus, I have a box of more toys in the corner of my room for my little maniac. Now if I could just teach him to put his toys away. HA...like that is going to happen.



Time to get back to paranoid TV and see who is being murdered...

Globug

No comments:

Post a Comment