Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Worthless people...Jeff Spangler

Today, my personal hero David Beach, let me know that our sweet furbace Zeke, passed away. Once again, my heart is broken - we lost Susie last year. David had stepped up and gave both Suzie and Zeke a loving home when my worthless husband Jeff Spangler, abandoned us for another woman - a married woman at that. All the while refusing to be intimate with me because he was too busy screwing his girlfriend while beating everyone he knew up with his Bible for not being good enough Christians. Beating me up with the Bible for wanting to be intimate with my husband telling me if I was a real Christian I wouldn't care about that kind of stuff. The same Jeff Spangler that I later learned had abandoned a sweet woman he had maried and never divorced. Told that poor woman one day that he was going to return some movies, then stole 500.00 from her, and she never saw him again. She had no idea if he was alive or dead for months since he refused to even have the guts to tell her he'd left her. The same Jeff Spangler that wrote 2 books (Tablespoons of God was one), telling others how they should live as Christians. Books that I had to edit and rewrite  because he can't write his way out of a paper bag. Books he paid to have published, then paid to have copies sent to him so he could pass them out while he was on the road as a truck driver...so he could show what a real Christian he was! Fraud. The same Jeff Spangler that drug us from church to church always finding some reason to stop going to a particular church when he couldn't get enough women interested in him. 

BUT....Payback is a real BITCH - the other woman refused to leave her husband for him...and after he'd had her name tatoo'd on his arm...dang! HAHA on him. 

I blame him for my sweet furfaces being lost to me and I blame him for Suzie's death. I hope he gets everything he deserves and I can bet this BIG Christian, this gutless liar, cheat, fraud is going to have some nasty surprises when he faces his maker.




No comments:

Post a Comment